Dawson Employment ServiceEmployment Application
Dawson Employment Service, Inc.
617 E. Sawyer Street, Blytheville or 619 S. Walnut, Osceola
On the "reason for leaving" on your application, put "Assignment Ended." The Separation Form is where you will go into detail about why you separated from each job. If laid off, please give the reason for the layoff?
If you have any gaps in employment, make note of it at the bottom of the separation form.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL AREAS ARE FILLED OUT TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY
Resumes are STRONGLY encouraged to accompany your application.
Please include a copy of your High School Diploma, GED or transcript.
After printing off and filling out application and having your resume prepared:
- Fax it to Blytheville: (870) 763-0533
- You can mail, fax, email or drop off completed application along with copy of 2 forms of ID.
- Mail to: Dawson Employment Service, Inc. at 617 E. Sawyer Street, Blytheville, AR 72315
- Fax to: (870) 763-0533
- Email to:email@example.com
- Drop off to: 617 East Sawyer Street, Blytheville or place in locked mailbox after hours.
- We accept applications Monday – Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
Current Job Openings Are Updated Regularly on
Our Facebook Page at Dawson Employment
Like Us at
Assembly Production Workers
Clerical w/ Staffing Experience
General Laborers for Weekly Outages
Quality Control Dimensional Inspector
Scheduler/Dispatcher with Prior Experience
Team Leader w/ Injection Molding Experience
Truck Drivers with Class A CDL
Van Drivers with Valid Arkansas DL
Welders w/ Any Experience and Ability to Pass Welding Test